We will attempt to maintain a pleasant, fun and safe
environment for all our members but are not responsible for the conduct of any
individual or group of players. We have established the following code of conduct,
and may deny the use of our poker table or chat rooms to anyone who violates
To make our tournaments and chat rooms fun and safe for all our members, abusive and obscene language is not permitted in the chat rooms or at the poker tables. Players who insist on using offensive language or harass other players will have their chat blocked. For the sake of clarity, the following are barred in the chat rooms and at the tables:
- Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Material that defames abuses or threatens others.
- Bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
Respect at the tables and community chat room. Every player deserves the right to be treated equally at the tables and in the chat rooms with no discrimination. Friendly banter is a large part of poker and it is essential that this remains as banter and does not go further than that. To report abusive behavior or language at the poker tables or chat room, use the Report Profanity link. Be sure to provide as much information as possible.
In the meantime if you are offended by a player's chat at the table, simply click the mute chat icon next to the offending player's avatar image at the table.
Why do I see ‘ME’ when I chat? You see ‘ME’ when you chat but others see your screen name.